Monday, April 19, 2010

"Somebody's got a case of the Mondays"

But not because of TPS reports or working on Saturday. See, Mondays are a bit of a rollercoaster these days. After having Saturdays and Sundays off from my treatment, I always start feeling like myself again come Monday morning. Oh, but Monday afternoon. What a buzz kill! Five pm is just a reminder about all the other 5 pm's I have left.

Since I can't just decide not to go in or take my frustration out on a fax machine while listening to gangster rap (fun as it sounds), I guess I better harness some of that new-found patience I've been working on. At least today is one more day down, and come 5 pm Friday I'll be one whole week down. It will all be over before I know it.

I wonder how it will feel when I'm done. I'm going to have to come up with something really good to do with my 5 o'clocks. Happy hour, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment